Friends of Jane Forum Index Friends of Jane
The place for Friends of Jane to be!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jane to star in American Girl movie!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elaine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Jane to star in American Girl movie! Reply with quote

My granddaughters are huge fans of the American Girl dolls, and own several of them. They also enjoy "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman," so they're going to be thrilled to hear about this!
deb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter will be definitely want to see it as well!!!!!
Elaine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DVD of An American Girl: Saige Paints the Sky is being released tomorrow, July 2, 2013. HERE are some great photos taken at the premiere in L.A.
judyg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought the dvd the day it came out! Heehee. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet but by the previews and Jane's interviews I'm sure it'll be great. Also looking forward to watching it with my granddaughter who is just now getting into American girl dolls
Elaine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is to arrive today! I plan to watch it when it comes--can't wait! My granddaughters are looking forward to it, but I want to watch it first. (You never know these days what can "pop up," even in a family-based movie, so I want to be prepared.)

By the way, welcome to the forum, Judyg!
judyg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Elaine! Looking forward to communicating with people who realize just how awesome Jane Seymour is Very Happy oh and I've watched it-no worries about the content. A nice sweet wholesome feel good movie
Elaine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it too. I enjoyed it a lot! It actually made me cry. Embarassed I can't wait to watch it again with my three granddaughters. Hopefully one day soon since school is out.

I loved Jane as a grandmother! Her hair (I realize it's a wig) is beautiful! I once again regret getting mine cut last year--my husband and daughter kept telling me "older women don't wear their hair long," and after that wore on me for just so long, I relented and had it cut off. Now it's too late--I no longer have the patience to grow it long again. <sigh> I think long silver hair is gorgeous, as long as it's taken care of properly.
judyg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved her hair in the movie too but I did wonder why they had her hair so long since Jane's isn't even that long anymore. I'm like you Elaine wish I had kept my hair long but too much trouble now
Elaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my hair was long, I could do plenty with it, but as it is now, it takes me a while to "fix it." I'm going to have surgery next month and I'm thinking of having it cut really short, so I don't have to do anything but "wash and go." Haven't decided yet.

It's hard to tell how long Jane's hair is at any given time. lol Whenever she shows up somewhere, it's different. When it's curled--my favorite look on her--it could easily be as long as it was in the movie. It's hard to say. Her hair is quite deceiving though. It's not nearly as thick as it looks! And it definitely holds curl better than mine! I'd love to have someone to fix it though, although the times I've been around her, it was never done special. She does it herself a lot of the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: