Friends of Jane Forum Index Friends of Jane
The place for Friends of Jane to be!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anderson Live (studio audience invite) Jane to guest host

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> Live Appearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiff
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Anderson Live (studio audience invite) Jane to guest host Reply with quote

This invitation was sent to me to forward out to Jane Seymour's fans, particularly anyone who will be in or around NYC on Thursday, December 6th. Here are the specifics:

On Thursday afternoon actress Jane Seymour will be our special guest host for the show and we welcome all fans to be a part of our studio audience. If anyone is in the New York City area that day all they need to do is the following:

Email - Tickets@andersoncooper.com and include "Jane Seymour Fans" in the subject line. Please write your full name, telephone # and amount of tickets you wish to receive and we will do the rest!

Our studios are located at 528 West 57th street between 10th and 11th avenues. The arrival time is 10:45am for a 12:45pm show and the taping generally lasts 1 hour so everyone will be out by 1:45 - 2pm.

Any questions please feel free to contact me (Erol Bal) at 212-975-3526. We look forward to having you in our studio audience next Thursday!

Best,
Anderson Live Audience Department

Oh, how I wish I still lived on the East Coast. I'd be driving up that day to be in the audience. Smile

Hope some of you can go!

www.amberstockton.com | www.friendsofjane.com

Elaine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the notice, Tiff. I'm keeping an eye on the show's schedule, hoping to find when it will be airing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> Live Appearances All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: