Friends of Jane Forum Index Friends of Jane
The place for Friends of Jane to be!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for more Jane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> FOJ Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swtsndada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Searching for more Jane Reply with quote

hello all, i am currently on the search for more jane's movies and mini series, and would really appreciated if anyone can tell me where i can get them or if anyone has it and will be able to make me a copy... Any format (dvd, avi, VHS) will work... of course i will pay for any cost of VHS tapes, blank DVDs, Shipping ETC....

looking for the following:

- 1977 Seventh Avenue Eva Meyers Mini-series
- 1978 Battlestar Galactica Serina
- 1991 Passion Amanda Brooks
- 1994 Count on Me

i also have a large amount of Jane movies and series if anyone is interested in trading or something like that....
Elaine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again, swtsndada!

Like you, I've tried for years to get hold of anything I can of Jane's. I've had some success on eBay, and even second-hand book stores. Sometimes you just happen upon something unexpectedly.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the items you mentioned here. I don't have access to any of those. I wish you the best in your search.
LUIS SIMOES

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Frenda, I have the four episodes from Battlestar Galactica where Jane did a great job. Iīve never tried to copy them but I will try. They are original and protected. If I have success I will tell you.

Best wishes Wink

Luis
swtsndada

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a bunch... just let me know if anything thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> FOJ Marketplace All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: