Friends of Jane Forum Index Friends of Jane
The place for Friends of Jane to be!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wanted to say hi from SF,CA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
swtsndada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: wanted to say hi from SF,CA Reply with quote

Hi all, i am 24 and live in SF CA

I've been searching everywhere to find a place where i can connect with Jane fans and i guess this is the best place... I do find this a very quiet place tho, not much people posting or starting new convos recently and even years... makes me feel kinda late hahaha...

I havent been much of a Jane fan until about 2 yrs ago when i rewatched dr. quinn. I've seen DQ when it first shown on tv back in the 90's and as a kid i have no idea what i was watching... it wasnt until 2 yrs ago when i saw it on GMC while channel surfing at a friends house. I was so happy to be able to watch it again and i immediately had to buy it on DVD to watch from beginning to end and i have to say for the last 2 years i've seen DQ at least 5-6 times already, never getting tired of it. I've also built up my collection of her movies and series and in fact as i am writing this i am in the process of reorganizing my collection and in the middle of a jane marathon, watching all her movies all over again.

I tried joining the chatroom over the weekend but not sure how it works or if anyone still uses the chatroom. I am really excited to be here and really hope i can talk to other jane fans as well.. There isnt much people i can talk to about her since most of my friends are my age and younger and everyone claims me being a psycho when it comes to her...
Elaine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, swtsndada, and welcome to Friends of Jane forum. It's really great to have you here. (Is there a name we can call you? Or can you explain what your username means?)

Unfortunately, you're right, it is pretty quiet here. But you can be sure that the few people who do visit this forum are true, avid fans of Jane's. Because Jane is currently "flying under the radar," there isn't much to talk about, but new members can find loads of older threads and information to talk about. Feel free to read through any threads and add your thoughts. Anything you add will bring the thread up to the top so we can read it and start a conversation.

Again, welcome, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me with your concerns. I hope to see you around often.
swtsndada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is actually frenda, so you guys may call me that.

i was actually watching war and remembrance while reading the thread about it last night however i was not activated yet so i wasnt able to post haha... perhaps i will have something to say as i continue on with my jane seymour marathon haha...
Elaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Thanks, Frenda.

W&R is an amazing piece of work for Jane! I haven't seen it in quite a while, so maybe when it cools down in the fall, I'll watch it again. Enjoy! And be sure to post your thoughts when you're finished.
LUIS SIMOES

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Frenda, how are you?

Im Luis, from Portugal, 37, married, one son with almost 11 and I work on public transportation. Im also a fan of Jane since Battlestar Galactica when I was 4. Ive been one month way and just saw your posts.

Have a good day! Wink

Luis
swtsndada

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey luis nice to meet you... you noe i havent seeen BG yet was never able to find a copy anywhere to watch it sadly....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: