Friends of Jane Forum Index Friends of Jane
The place for Friends of Jane to be!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Banner for DQMW Revival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACKMOON

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Banner for DQMW Revival Reply with quote

Somewhere on this site I saw a banner for the revival of the DQMW series and wondered who created it. I would like to use it to put it on www.graces-cafe.net where I am also a member? Can someone help me find who created it. I also saw something similar on YouTube? Thanks, BLACKMOON
Anne

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylvia, I've been torturing my brain over and over as to which banner you mean, but I'll keep looking.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: DQMW Revival Petition Banner Reply with quote

I took the banner off FOJ site, and copied the link from YouTube. It is really late here, so will find it in the morning and send it to you. I cannot keep my eyes open. Yawn!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends of Jane Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: